Friday, October 4, 2013

Welcome to Glass Intrigues Blog

I've been creating fused glass for about three years now and thought it was time I should talk about it. Tomorrow is the 2nd day of a class I'm taking at Helios Kiln Glass Studio in Austin, Texas. The class is called Working with Irids and Micas. You can find the class description here: http://www.heliosglass.com/classes_micas_irids.htm

I really enjoy classes at Helios. I have learned so much at this studio. For anyone who is looking to learn about glass fusing, I would highly recommend taking a class or two there. But let me warn you, its very addicting. If I lived closer I would be there every week. Tomorrow I will post pictures of my work in the class.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog. I just found you on FB, Glass People. I like your work. It is beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, thank you for reading my blog. I hope to be adding more each time I create another piece of glass.

      Delete